PRIDE Museum is committed to involve youth in programs and events that inspire them to connect with technology and science education and career development.
WHY WE DO IT:
PRIDE Museum recognizes to excel in this technology age, youth need adaptive skills, creativity and lifelong learning attitudes. We understand the forward thinkers who create remarkable technological inventions are people who know how to learn, reason, make decisions, apply knowledge, communicate well and work in teams. PRIDE Museum helps youth realize what is needed within themselves to develop lives that are meaningful, prosperous and enduring.
Boost Education – Broaden Horizons – Character Building – Cultural Affirmation – Community Service – Supplements STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) Education
- PRIDE Museum Volunteers 2016
- Increase Your Bandwidth Program, May 23, 2015
- Kwanzaa Village Youth Expo, December 13, 2014
- PRIDE Museum Silent Auction, October 26-November 26, 2014
- Listen Up! Program, October 18, 2014
- PRIDE Museum Teddy Bears Charity, October 4, 2014
- Vision Contest: What In The World Do We Need?, October 1-31, 2014
- PRIDE Museum Silent Auction, August 8-September 8, 2014
- Increase Your Bandwidth Program, June 20, 2014
- Listen Up! Program, April 13, 2014
- Kwanzaa Village Youth Expo, December 21, 2013